Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Repetition

Keeping the classes attention
Today in class our groups presented information from certain chapters in the text book. I presented half of chapter three. What made presenting rather difficult was the fact that i've been sick the past couple days and have had very little voice. This made it difficult to present my slides. I showed very little enthusiasm and effort. I did put time into the presentation but I didn't make it like a real teaching setting. Like most sports, if a skill is not practiced at a game like speed it will be harder to apply to an actual game. So when a basketball player goes to practice to work on their shooting they will do drills that are realistic to game like situations. So next time when I prepare for a presentation whether it is in front of my fellow peers or in front of my students I will have to prepare like I do for basketball. Repetition

No comments:

Post a Comment