Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The season is over... so what.

Basketball finished up a little more than a month ago but I still find a way to keep busy and keep myself active. During the season basketball took a majority of my extra curricular time but now that the season over you would assume that I would be a lot less active. Even though basketball is over I have found several more activities and sports to keep myself busy and active. Throughout the week i get one day off which is just like our basketball schedule. Switching between basketball, volleyball, lifting, and swimming. The time after your season is not as much the off season but more of an extended preseason. I hope to be able to improve my overall fitness while competing and playing in different sports. 

No comments:

Post a Comment